We are open! With the continued high demand for piano and organ moving we have made some adjustments to our normal operating procedures to continue serving you as the nation’s premier piano moving company.
Most of our routes are running as regularly scheduled with just a few having a small backlog or delay. We are prioritizing health over speed and safety over volume. We are working diligently to keep clients informed of any unexpected delays and will work with you if you need to store, postpone, or delay your move.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
From increased precautions in the truck and in your home, to mandatory resets for our drivers, we are eager to help with your piano moving needs.
- Crews have been provided hand sanitizer and are required to use it before and after entering every home.
- Face coverings are available on every truck should you or your municipality require it.
- We are encouraging no handshakes when we enter and leave the home.
- Thermometers have been provided for periodic use throughout the day to monitor any symptoms if needed.
- All Modern Piano employees feeling ill with Covid-19 symptoms have been instructed to stay home and seek medical attention.
- We respect clients who prefer to remain in another room while we handle the piano. Minimally, we ask for social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- We continually monitor government and industry updates and create protocol as needed.
- We are happy to work with our clients if delivery of an instrument is not feasible due to the virus. Please reschedule your move if you feel that you have been in direct contact with a known COVID-19 case or if you are feeling ill.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Many of our amazing customers have asked us how they can help. Our response is simple: Although we don’t expect anything and we are fully prepared for any challenge on the road, any level of assistance is a blessing.
In some areas, our drivers still struggle to find available food/dine-in restaurant options and occasionally experience limited accessibility to truck stop showering facilities. When we cannot find viable showering facilities, we do provide hotel accommodations for the crew. No additional costs incurred during this time have been absorbed by our rates. Additionally, no rate increase is planned for the foreseeable future. We are very grateful to our many clients that have offered everything from showers, hot meals, to-go bags, water bottles, restaurant gift cards, and more.
If you would like to tip your crew; In lieu of cash tips, drivers can accept Venmo, PayPal and Cashapp. Tips can also be added to the credit card on file and we will split it amongst the crew.
Thank you for your continued support and patience during this time. Your Sales Rep will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.